Create An Account
Create your account
To create your Tradebot, the first step is to create your account.
Setup your account
- Go to tradebot.ie
- Click on Sign up and enter your email address and password.
- We will send you a verification email, you do not need to verify your email before building your bot, but will need to verify your bot for it to be active.
- Then you customise your bot in 3 simple steps.
- Provide your business name. This the name Tradebot will use when referring to your business. We recommend you use the most user friendly, and natural version, and not the long form, company name, e.g. Tradebot, not Tradebot Limited.
- The name of the account holder, or main contact in your business
- .Enter your website address
- Select your country. This allows us to verify user phone numbers and use the appropriate currency for your country.
- Enter your trade type.
- Confirm report email address. This is the address your end of chat reports are sent to.
- List the main services you provide. The minimum number of services you can list is One, with the maximum being five. There will also be an 'Other' option available to users if the services that are listed in the bot conversation do not exactly meet their needs.
- Confirm the contact details you would like to capture for the client. We suggest that email is mandatory and phone number is optional.
- Copy the Tradebot script and copy in the HTML of your website
- If you would like to use Tradebot by email and text, you can use the URL code for user in autoreplies, etc.